Edward A. Mizrahi, MD
Patrick J. DeMarco, MD
Thomas A. Lupoli, DO
Trusted expertise in Allergy and Asthma care
for infants, children and adults
Allergy Shot Hours & Policies
St. Johns Bluff & Beach
Blvd. near Town Center
*Beginning July 2, 2013
Orange Park Office
Wednesday: 1:30pm-5:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30am-11:30am; 1:00pm-5:30pm
Closed 11:30-1:00pm for lunch
- There are no appointments necessary to receive injections. Please just come in during the scheduled times (first come-first serve)
- You should continue with your injections at one office as your vials will remain at one same office.
- Please be aware that "rush hour" is usually between 4:00-5:30 pm.
- It is your responsibility to assure your referral is up to date.
- There will be no refills, prescriptions or samples given out during shot hours. Please follow prescription request protocol if you need refills.
- Please limit your questions only to those regarding your shots or reactions to your shots. All other questions will need a scheduled appointment.
- Patients are required to wait 30 minutes after their shot.