St. Johns Bluff Office
Orange Park Office
8:30am-11:30am & 1:00pm-5:30pm
Closed 11:30-1:00pm for lunch on Thursdays
8:00am-11:30am & 1:30pm-5:00pm
Closed 11:30-1:30pm for lunch on Mondays
Dunn Ave Office
Allergy Shots Policies
- There are no appointments necessary to receive injections. Please just come in during the scheduled times (first come-first serve), sign in, and wait until you are called. Please be patient since staff may be caring for other scheduled patients at the same time.
- You should continue with your injections at one office as your vials will remain at one same office unless you notify the staff ahead of time of a change.
- Please be aware that "rush hour" is usually between 4:00-5:30 pm. Please be patient, be prepared to wait a bit longer, or prepare accordingly by coming at a different time.
- It is your responsibility to assure your referral is up to date.
- There will be no refills, prescriptions or samples given out during shot hours. Please follow prescription request protocol if you need refills.
- Please limit your questions only to those regarding your shots or reactions to your shots. All other questions will need a scheduled appointment.
- Patients are required to wait 30 minutes after their shot.